Podcast Submission: Promote Your Podcast, Improve Your Search Engine Rankings
Kaboodle Ventures, your search engine optimization partner presents you with the latest technique of search engine optimization -audio distribution, popularly known as podcast submission”. You know what a broadcast is. However, podcasts may be new to you to most people. A podcast is a series of digital-media files(mostly audio files) which are distributed over the Internet using syndication feeds for playback on portable media players and computers. This audio files may contain, promotional content, informative content or any other useful interesting content.
The main advantage of podcasting is that all the audio broadcasts distributed in a podcast format can be accessed when the user wishes. To make it clear, in case of a television or Radio, we can get the information only when it is broadcasted. But in case of podcasts, people can listen to them whenever they want to. Is Audio On Demand. Also, unlike other audio distribution methods, podcasts are distributed through RSS feeds. This means that users need not remember to visit your website to get the updated podcasts. The usage of RSS feeds helps the users know that there is a new podcast waiting for them. All they have to do is to click on the link to listen the podcast.
Apple’s revolutionary IPOD, Mobile Phones and various handheld devices supports podcasting which make it popular in the new media.
Areas Of Application
Podcasting can be used in the following areas:
• Self – Guided walking tours or any other Informational content.
• Music – Band promotional audio clips and interviews
• Training – Instructional informational materials
• Business – Audios regarding business news and updates.
• Story – Story telling for the visually impaired and children
The areas of application of podcasts are not limited to these categories, but anything informational or entertaining can be distributed as podcasts.
Right Time To Move To The New Technology
Submitting the podcast feeds to the popular podcast distribution sites ensures that your podcast reaches a wide range of audience. This not only increase the traffic and brand but also adds value to your site through backlinks. This is where submitinme.com comes into play. We distribute your podcasts to 50 top quality podcast distribution websites at an affordable price. The technology of podcasting being in the early stage, this is really the best time to adopt podcasting technology for the growth of your online business.
What Should You Do
All you have to do is to provide us the audio file (any format) along with some details about the content.
What Does Kaboodle Ventures Do?
We upload the audio files provided by you in the audio hosting websites, and create the RSS feeds. Once the RSS feeds are created, we will setup separate user accounts in the podcasting websites and distribute the Podcast feeds in them.
• Title of Podcast within 60 Characters
• Description of Podcast within 250 Characters
• Keywords or Tags
• Category of the audio
• Language of the audio
• The Audio File
• URL of your Website
• Author’s Name
Just provide us the above mentioned information and you are all set to step into the new technology of podcast submission.
Benefits At A Glance
• Latest technology of audio distribution and SEO through RSS feeds.
• RSS feed generation from the audio file and submission done by us in 50 top quality podcast distribution websites.
• Get international audience for your speeches, music and so on.
• Avail more traffic to your website through backlinks.
• Keep a track of our work through periodic reports with screenshots for each and every submission.
• The submissions done by Kaboodle Ventures are 100% manual and spam free.
Podcast Submission Guidelines
• The copyright of the audio file, if any should be owned by you.
• The audio file can be of any format such as MP3, wma, wav or any other audio format.
• The podcasts will be published only after it has been reviewed by the administrator of the podcast distribution websites.
• The audio should not include any illegal content that inhibits violence, abuse and should not contain un-parliamentary words.